Are you the Older Brother in the story?
- An over inflated view of self
- You feel if you are treated unfairly
- We blame God and everyone else
John MacArthur said, “Instead of asking who qualifies to be your neighbor, let’s talk about the quality in which you love.”
”Let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth” - (1 Jn. 3:18)
"The Lord blessed the later part of Job's life more than the first." - Job 42:12
1. We need to see what God sees
Whats wrong with being lost?
2. We need to feel what God says to do3. We need to celebrate like God says to celebrate
Trust calls for us to walk by faith - not by sight
Trust calls for us to live by promises - instead of commands
Trust calls for us to love all people - and be a blessing