Psalm 100 is described as an "invitation to enter into God's presence"
- Worship God Joyfully - Psalm 100:1
- Serve God Gladly - Psalm 100:2
- Knowing God - Psalm 100:3
- Thanking God - Psalm 100:4a
Important Questions for Every Believer:
- Who? Anyone who belongs to Christ.
- What? A New Person
- Why? To do Good Things
Sermon Text: Isaiah 6
Your perception of God will affect your walk with God. There are many people who may not be experiencing God the way they could or should. That's because their entire relationship is based on what or how they perceive God... not how God really is!
When you have a real encounter with God
1. His Holiness will be revealed
Holiness means perfect, pure, and set apart from everything that is sinful and evil.
2. We will see our need for a Savior
3. We will want to reach others
There's a going on between what God's Spirit wants you to do, and what your sinful nature wants you to do!